Recoommend The Waiting Place

I enjoyed this book and felt I learned a beautiful story from it. the author tells her life story in the book. Normally I don't like life stories and don't get much from them but this one is like a friend sharing something important they learned in life. You learn from the story itself. I wish the author had given us some steps or a way to apply what she learned to our own lives, but even though she didnt, I still fell like I can extract some of life's lessons from the book. It is like learning from another person's mistakes and successes. So we can also learn to find God and listen to him and wait for him and see him in all the places in life. I would recommend this book to others because of the life lessons and examples it sets forth.

I received this book from the publisher for free for this review but I really did gave my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment